Last Updated: June 22, 2023
- Information Collection
We collect the following types of information:
- Activity Information: We collect information about your browsing activity, including the pages you visit and the time you spend on these pages.
- CRM Information: We collect your username from the CRM system.
- Technical Information: We collect your IP address and user agent.
- Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Facilitically user productivity and to improve our extension.
- Generate analytical reports and research.
- Monitor and improve the technical performance of our extension.
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies or terms of service.
- Disclosure of Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- To comply with the law or legal proceedings.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Callisto, our users, or others.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
- Data Retention
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
- Your Rights
Depending on where you are located, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information, such as the right to request access to or deletion of your personal information, and to ask us to stop processing your personal information.
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us